Here you will find Forum Rules, code of conduct for members, as well as rules for our game servers for non-members to abide by. Please check back periodically for any updates.
• No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.
• Personal attacks are not permitted. Criticize ideas, not people. "You are wrong" is not a personal attack; "You are an idiot" is. "You do not have all of the facts" is not a personal attack; "You are ignorant" is.
• Excessive flaming will not be tolerated. Users who verbally assault the character or person of other posters on a regular basis will be banned.
• Respect the privacy of others . Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their express permission.
• Each forum member, barring the administrator may have only one account.
• Do not place foul language in thread subjects .
• And of course, NO SPAMMING . No commercial-oriented posts, and no flooding with useless content.
• Use descriptive subject lines and research your post . This reduces the chances of double-posting, and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Also, scan the subjects of the last several days' posts to make sure you aren't duplicating posts.
• Post in the right forum! Even if it's only humor, an observation, or angst, if it's about something that we have a forum for, post it there.
• Restrict the use of excessive foul language. Although we don't really care if people curse, excessive foul language is likely to get moderated. We also require that you leave rough or offensive language out of the thread subjects. While foul language is par for the course, let's try and keep it away from the big pretty topic headers.
• Use warning markers, eg; NWS (Not work safe.), in the subject lines if the post has any offensive material. People may read the Forum at work.
WDA Game Server Rules
Our servers are to be for fun at all times. Respect all players and you will get it back. Disrespect anyone and soon see how fast you can be removed. Just leaving a game doesn't mean you have gotten away with it either. All joining players are logged by PB (ip, guid,name) so don't think there is a quick escape by leaving. These rules are always subject to change at any time, and will possibly be more heavily enforced by different members, for the most up to date rules for the game your playing please read the in-game server rules. Should you find yourself being removed from one of our servers unjustly it will be looked into, however if one of these rules have been broken you might as well not even waste the time to type your message out.
•Intentional Team Killing: All players are annoyed at being killed by their own team members. Some are accidental which in turn gets a "sorry" from the player who did it. Most players who accidentally kill a team member will say it soon afterwards and some will wait till after the game is over. Purposefully killing a team member however is very disrespectful. In our servers its not in your best interest to intentionally kill another player on your team. Warnings will be given for the first time. Second time will result in a ban. Killing off your whole team, or trying to do so, will result in an immediate ban. Most members are fairly quick at getting the ban before the third person even drops so don't say we didn't warn you.
•Recruiting: Clans couldn't exist if it wasn't for recruiting of members, however servers that do not belong to you are not the place to do so. The first time will be a warning to please stop. The second time will be a kick in all participating players in the recruiting. Bottom line is you recruit other players in our servers you won't be in there for very long.
•Spam: How could anyone not like spam, its processed meat in a can and it goes with everything. Well that would be nice but that's not what I'm talking about. Spamming consists of saying the same thing repeatedly. This will in most cases get a warning and then a boot from our servers. Repeatedly saying the same thing however isn't the only thing considered as spam. Asking for matches, new ladders, things of the like. Game servers are not the place for them at all, that's what forums are for.
•Cheating: This is with out a doubt one of the most annoying things about on-line gaming. A constant battle against those who wish to play fair and those childish bastards whose only fun is to download hacks off some other site and attempt to make themselves L33T in their own minds. This does result in a permanent ban from our servers. We rely on PB to catch cheaters and use any and all tools we can to catch them. This ban is not negotiable. This doesn't mean that just because you own us that you will receive a ban. we take a beating as a lesson and will school right back if need be.
•Impersonating WDA: I might as well say DUH on this one. Should anyone use the WDA tags on our server and not be apart of WDA, you will be gone just as fast as you join. We do not tolerate being impersonated by anyone for any reason.
•Kicking for WDA: This is one thing that people will with most cases be kicked from our servers for. When we kick for members we look at several things. First and foremost those who last entered the server, highest ping, and clan less players. We will always notify that a member is joining before we kick and if someone would like to leave first all the better, if no one answers then we start deciding who to kick.
Rules of Engagement for Members
• All members MUST be at least 18+ years old.
• Walking Dead Army is a FREE clan to join! However it does cost money for our servers, ventrilo, etc. Also other costs are server upgrades, monthly prize drawings, etc. WDA encourages all WDA members to donate.
• All WDA members must wear their tags in an approved fashion (WDA_) at all times. Only Senior WDA Staff can give you permission to temporarily remove WDA tags. If you are caught not wearing WDA tags (without permission) or wearing tags of another clan you will be removed from WDA. Exceptions are made upon previous games such as those where accounts cannot be edited to reflect changes in in-game names.
• All members must be online AT LEAST once every two weeks. Please use voice comms when possible. If any member will be away, there is a forum category to post your leave. Admins will not hunt down members who are not around or send any type of warning notices. This should be common knowledge for all members. To be a WDA member, we must be active. Inactive members will be removed from the roster.
• All members should login to the website AT LEAST once every two weeks to keep up with team information. This alone will not secure any member's spot on the roster. However, failure to do this could result in removal from the roster without warning.
• All new members must complete a 30 day probationary (trial) period, after which you will be evaluated by the applicable Division Leader who is over the game(s) you joined WDA to play, whom then brings it up to HQ for discussion for full membership. No one gets turned away
i do have a question. im currently in the usarmy and i currently have 10 years in now if i do go to iraq/afganistan and cant get on the internet will i get booted? i have only learned about WDA from kyle misenhelter or SWARM3513. as far as the donation part. i have no prob donating just cant right now cuz of bills. im station at ft hood texas and my wife works in colorado. im currently in co till feb when my leave ends then i go back to ft hood.
E-mail (required, but will not display)
Notify me of follow-up comments